Business Development Consultant
My client is at the forefront of their industry and have dynamic, cutting edge products and services. They offer an exceptional working environment with a dynamic and progressive culture along with an exceptional benefits package. They can provide outstanding career opportunities, investing in training and development.
They are seeking a Business Development Consultant to join their busy team in Taunton. This is a permanent position, starting salary of around £20,000 - £22,000 per annum DOE (plus excellent benefits). Working hours are 37 hours per week.
My client is looking for a confident and dynamic individual to join their engaging Business Development team focussing on new business. This requires a proven ability to develop and manage relationships with a view to generating new business. Candidates who are recent graduates will also be considered for this role who show exceptional potential.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Confidence when communicating and being professional at all times
- Ability to establish potential new business leads and professionally follow up on quotes submitted
- Able to deliver training on products and processes to intermediaries and be an excellent ambassador for the company
- Understands the importance of maintaining an awareness and understanding of market practices and competitor products
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to contribute successfully to the team by building rapport and trust with colleagues
- Highly organised, able to juggle deadlines successfully and use own initiative.
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at C or above including Maths / English
- Experience within a business development position
- Exceptional communication skills
- Microsoft office experience
- Professional approach to work
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great organisation who really do invest in its employee’s.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.