SF Group are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join an b2b client based in South Birmingham.
You will play a key role within the marketing team, providing accurate, timely support and delivery of a range of campaigns, marketing initiatives and the ongoing development of routes to market. You will also take responsibility for generating targeted content for such campaigns, to maximise awareness and engagement by clients and prospective clients.
- Work with the Marketing Manager in the execution of targeted marketing campaigns to a range of industry verticals
- Ensure the execution of such campaigns and initiatives within the timescales set by the Marketing Manager
- Proactively generate concise, accurate copy and content to support marketing initiatives
- Undertake analytics of marketing channel metrics to analyse their effectiveness
- Assist with analysing the competitive marketplace to understand potential receptiveness of an audience to the company's messaging
- Proactively populate social media, professional networks and the company website with timely and accurate content to drive appropriate engagement
- Work with external designers to ensure appropriate marketing collateral is produced and updated to reflect changes in the industry as well as evolving business need by the company and its clients
- Liaise with external providers (e.g. web developer, design agencies, e-marketing platforms)
- Have an appreciation of databases of clients and prospects on CRM and other technologies
- Represent the company at events and exhibitions as required
- Carry out other duties which naturally fall within the reasonable expectations of the post
As a person you should have:
- A commercial appreciation of the role of marketing in a SME company
- Highly articulate, approachable and personable
- Ability to write targeted, engaging copy aligned to target audience profiles
- Excellent social media/professional networking knowledge - particularly surrounding the use of LinkedIn
- Working knowledge of website content management systems
- CRM experience - preferably (but not essentially) Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Working knowledge of e-marketing platforms
- Excellent general IT literacy - particularly surrounding Microsoft Office packages
What's on offer?
The client is offering £23,000 - £26,000, plus excellent benefits, such as 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical insurance, company day and summer events.