Social Media Content Executive - £20k - £22k + bonus
Do you live and breath social media?
Does the impact of social media excite you?
Do you have an interest in watching brands grow online?
Our client, an exciting lingerie company are looking for a hard-working Social Media Content Executive to help them build and manage their Social Media presence across all channels including Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ (and any others we’re not doing that you think we should be!)
The ideal candidate will be a fantastic communicator and will be responsible for writing fresh, fun and engaging content across all social channels using brand-appropriate tone of voice. You’ll also be responsible for analysing, interpreting and reporting on social media performance to the wider team and management.
- Act as the voice of the brand, producing high-quality, compelling content that embraces the brand vision, engages with the social audiences and builds the follower base
- Manage the social media content calendar ensuring key dates and events have campaigns mapped out which are co-ordinated with the wider marketing team
- Measure and report back weekly on social media KPIs offering insights and recommendations for improving campaigns and overall strategy
- Stay informed on market trends and best practise - become the go-to person for Social Media and find new ways for us to acquire followers and customers
- Content creation for website product pages ensuring product copy is engaging and SEO friendly with high-quality product images available on all items. Ensure all product information is accurate and always up to date.
- Produce regular social competitor reviews
- Utilise social listening and management tools to gain insights on best practise and spot opportunities for improvement
- Ideally previous social media experience or a graduate with a relevant degree and strong copy to show
- An excellent copywriter with a talent for producing fun, engaging content that will put a smile on our customers faces
- Digitally savvy - passionate about all things Social including emerging technologies and Social Media best practises
- Confident and experienced working in a fast paced environment to performance targets. Comfortable measuring and reporting on key metrics, KPIs and ROI
- Self-motivated, flexible individual who works to a high standard and is aware of the responsibilities that come with being the voice of the brand
- Web/graphic design skills.
- Experienced in Photoshop/Fireworks or other graphics package.
- Keen interest in fashion and the lingerie industry
- Experience of working with social media platforms, management, listening and analytics tools
- Nice to have: Ability to demonstrate a track record of running Social Media campaigns that have delivered impressive results
If you can demonstrate the above skills/experience then please apply now. Interviews taking place immediately with the position to start asap.