My clients specialise in Monthly Management Accounts and related accounting services, whilst still providing all the compliance/statutory work staid accountants provide. One of their key features is the very close relationship with Clients and the embrace of accounts and communication technology which is rarely seen in main stream Practices.
They are now looking to recruit a Payroll /Admin Support to join their team in their office north of Bristol.
The Payroll/Admin Support will be responsible for the collating, inputting and processing of data from Clients to produce weekly/monthly payrolls, accurate throughout the year.
Our Payroll/Admin Support, after suitable training, will be afforded a high level of autonomy and progressive Client contact as well as direct responsibility for all aspects of Year End processes.
To be considered for our Payroll / Admin Support role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Relish the opportunity and responsibility arising from being involved from start to finish
- Weekly/monthly payrolls
- Analysing employee PAYE codes, calculating holiday /sickness pay.
- Controlling all Year End processes and liaising with Practice Clients
- Understanding and correcting PAYE codes through the Government Gateway
- Completion of all compliance work including RTI and CIS Returns.
- Auto enrolment – setting up and managing
- Be of genuine service to your assigned Clients
- Be proactive, as part of the Team, in assisting Clients with the Government’s TMD Initiative
Weekly hours are 9.00 to 5.00 Monday to Thursday and 9.00 to 4.00 on Fridays
Personal Pension Enhanced Employer Contribution Plan
Initial Holiday entitlement is 4 weeks, rising to 5 weeks, plus Statutory Bank Holidays plus paid leave over the Christmas period!!!
The Salary: £18,000 - £20,000