Marketing Executive - Financial Services
To support the Head of Brand and Communications in raising the profile of this rapidly growing, innovative and exciting financial services organisation - positively positioning the business in the minds of stakeholders
Head of Brand and Communications
- Marketing Support: Helping to implement marketing and promotional activities.
- Daily review of news sources for content relating to finance, the economy, the alternative finance industry, competitors, rural issues and other relevant themes. Creation of a weekly news summary for employees.
- Identifying interesting customer stories every week and assisting to create case studies for marketing and P.R. purposes.
- Conducting desk based research about customers, competitors, customer segments, the P2P lending industry and trends and themes as required.
- Compilation of a weekly and monthly marketing metric report. Development and maintenance of the company image library.
- Maintain a log of press coverage.
- Budgetary administration: matching invoices with estimates in the budget folder and logging data on spreadsheet.
- Ad hoc projects.
- Events and Awards: Researching events and awards for the company to participate in. Maintain the central log and communicate relevant awards/events with deadlines for entry.
- Assist with the organisation of events and exhibitions including venues, speakers, logistics and marketing materials. Attend events as required.
- Collateral and Merchandise: Manage stock control of all collateral, merchandise and branded assets.
- Build stock of company-branded merchandise.
- Assist with the production of event kits.
- Assist in the planning and ordering of collateral for new branches.
- Online: Support the Brand and Communications Manager in fulfilment of Social Media content, campaigns, competitions, monitoring and tracking.
- Making content updates to the website.
- Stakeholder Communications: Assist with the execution and distribution of stakeholder communications including employee and customer enewsletters, letters to shareholders etc.
- Assist in developing and executing customer surveys. Project manage build of annual online customer survey and report on results.
- Creation/editing of PPT presentations.
- Miscellaneous: Any other duties as required
Knowledge and skills:
- Microsoft office skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of developing and maintaining Social Media
- 1 year’s marketing experience/relevant Marketing qualification
- Understanding of the company business model/ethos
- Commercial awareness
- Logical thinker
- Research skills
- Writing skills
- Planning and organising
- Decision making and judgement
- Taking responsibility
- Performance standards
- Customer Focus
- Job Knowledge
- Communication/Interpersonal skills