Digital Marketing Executive
Our client, a successful tour operating company, are looking for a creative individual ideally with a Marketing Degree to join their team.
The successful applicant will be a digital all-rounder with a proven record of implementing, creating and delivering digital marketing ideas and communications.
The duties of the role will be
• Contribute to and build digital marketing campaigns
• Design emails, see them through to the final delivery and analyse their success
• Conduct data analysis of website leads and booking activities to ascertain patterns and trends, and implement new plans accordingly
• Identify new opportunities and develop commercial partnerships
• Implement competitive benchmarking
• Complete regular reporting against targets
• Undertake and improve user experience and CRO
A minimum of 2 years commercial experience in digital marketing as well as a good technical understanding are essential for this position
The client site is based on an excellent public transport route and there is onsite parking for staff.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.