Starting Salary £18,190 -OTE 23K
I am recruiting for a number of collections agents for a client in Leeds, The company is in a period of growth and there will be lots of opportunities for progression within the company. The hours of work are between 8am and 8pm but you will only be working 7.5 hours per day between that time on a shift pattern.
As a Collections Agent, you will be responsible for engaging with customers over the telephone and helping them achieve a positive outcome on their outstanding dept balance whether that is agreeing an affordable and sustainable payment arrangement based upon their current circumstances or discussing the other options available to them such as support from free independent advice organisations. Your role will involve handling customer queries and reviewing arrangements at periodic intervals to make sure they remain affordable.
Looking for people who can demonstrate
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a telephone collections role
- Experience of using computer systems on a day to day basis
- Experience of working in a Legal environment is desirable but not essential
- A passion for customer service
- Able to display empathy to a customer's situation and work with them to a positive outcome
- Strong communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Team player
- Target driven