The Role: Our client, one of Europe’s largest purchasers performing and non-performing loans, is looking to appoint the role of Operations Manager for its non-performing and semi-performing loans division. The business works with some of the world’s leading investors, finance lenders and European Banks to assist them in accessing the consumer and commercial receivables markets.
The role of Operations Manager reports to the Head of Operations and will provide key overall leadership and direction for a customer services and/or collections team. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the contact centre operations and for delivery of the business objectives of the department. Further responsibilities include...
- Management of a team c25+ FTE’s
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly Management Information including analysis of trends and make recommendations for process improvements
- Communicate policies and strategies and mentor the team to achieve targets and service levels
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Implement targets and service levels for each area and review core team performance
- Work in collaboration with the Training Manager, HR Manager and Head of Operations to ensure effective staff recruitment and retention
- Managing the team effectively to ensure the collections portfolio performs at the highest level of profitability
- Provide support and guidance on queries and issue resolution
The Benefits: £35k - £42k plus bonus plus benefits
- Minimum of 3 years customer service/CRM/collections management experience
- Excellent communication skills. Written and verbal
- Ability to interpret and provide accurate statistics relating to performance and targets. Analyse and make recommendations
- Demonstrate enthusiasm to overcome issues and problems to achieve business objectives
- Experience of working within a contact centre environment - inbound and outbound
- Evidence of people and resource management skills
- Experience of MS office including excel, PowerPoint and access
If your application is successful we aim to contact you the same day to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please feel free to contact us as we may have other vacancies that would better suit your skills & experience.
Also, please do not hesitate to pass Cavendish Maine’s details, or a particular vacancy you’ve seen advertised, onto a colleague/friend as they may benefit from this information and please continue to view our vacancies.