We are looking for motivated individuals, with travel industry experience, to work in a busy independent travel agent based in Trowbridge.
Our client will offer an industry leading salary, overseas travel, generous bonus scheme, company pension scheme and other work related benefits for the right candidate.
Job Description Overview:-
To assist the general manager with the day to day running of the store while hitting and exceeding profit targets and maintaining the highest standards of customer service at all times.
Adhere to the agreed company sales process ensuring the following are followed:
* Respond to client enquires promptly whether by phone, email or face to face. * Create inspiring travel itineraries’ in a friendly and professional manner.
* Capture a detailed brief outlining client requirement
* Sound knowledge and experience of the retail travel industry.
* Working knowledge of an industry standard GDS, preferably SABRE.
* Innovation, enthusiasm, drive and ambition.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Diplomacy and tact.
* Sound judgement with attention to detail.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Resilience to cope with long hours and pressure at peak times.
* A genuine interest in travel.
Please apply with full CV as soon as possible if you have the skills and experience we are looking for.
Miles Recruitment would like to thank you for your application, however, due to the high number of applications we receive, we may not able to reply to each and every candidate. Therefore, if you do not hear from us within 14 days from the date of your application, please take it you have not been successful on this occasion. However, do not be disheartened, we retain all our candidate’s details on our files, so in the future, should a more suitable vacancy arise, we will be in touch with you immediately.
Thank you for your interest, kind regards, the team at Miles Recruitment Ltd.