Are you a Registered Nurse who is looking to secure a permanent position, with a company that will support you through your professional development? Look no further!
Role: Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Hours: Up to 40 Hours a week
Salary: Up to £36,608 per annum (Depending on experience)
Main duties of a Registered Nurse:
The main duties of the new Registered Nurse are to work in this well known prestigious HealthCare Company, delivering high standard of patient care at all times. This will include:
- Carry out and manage direct patient care
- Take part in the assessment, planning and evaluation of medical, physical and social needs and adjusting them as appropriate
- Prioritise patient's safety and be passionate about this
- You will work as part of a team to meet the individual nursing and residential needs of all patients and residents.
Why take this role?
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to expand and develop your career working as a registered nurse for a company who will support you through your professional development. This is also a great chance for you to have a rewarding job and supporting a variety of different people everyday!
Am I the right person for this role?
The new registered nurse will need to be NMC Registered and be a caring and compassionate person with excellent clinical track record. The successful candidate will also need to be passionate about delivering excellent care to older people as this is a vital part of the role.
Employee Benefits Include:
- A Competitive salary
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training throughout your time there
- 28 days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards.
For more information, and a full job specification call Vishal on (option.4) / email
Key Words: RGN, Bedford, Band 6, Nurse, Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Health, Care, Patient, Patient Care