Automotive Bodyshop Advisor
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Bodyshop Advisor Required in Oldham.
Salary: Up to £19,000 Basic, OTE £21,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Body Shop Advisor for National Accident Repair Centre Group - Oldham
Our client, a National Accident Repair Centre Group, are currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Bodyshop Advisor for their busy depot in Oldham!
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working with a small and close-knit team of other Bodyshop Advisors, the successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with customers (both face-to-face and over the telephone), booking vehicles in for repair work, issuing courtesy cars and dealing with all associated paper work.
Your main role as Body Shop Advisor will be to provide a service that books, as applicable, vehicles in and out in a manner that minimises customer waiting time and delivers high levels of customer satisfaction.
Duties include -
* Booking customer cars in for repair/attention either by telephone or by way of personal visits. As a result of this, preparing job cards and files as necessary.
* Maintaining a filing system for job cards, invoices and associated paperwork and provide vehicle progress reports when requested by the customer.
* On completion of the job, collecting payment from the customer paying particular attention to banking/ security arrangements and the payment of excesses on certain insurance policies. Handling all relevant administration.
* Arranging the booking of courtesy cars for customer use. Also operating the courtesy car provision in an efficient manner in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
* Ensuring you are aware of and adhere to all health and safety regulations and policies applicable to your position or environment.
The ideal candidate will possess strong customer service skills and be confident in their ability to deal with a wide range of people in a friendly and professional manner. You will be IT literate and plan and prioritise your workload effectively to ensure that tasks are completed on time and customers are attended to promptly. Experience in the automotive sector either in accident repair or aftersales is highly advantageous but non-essential.
For your hard work our client is offering a starting salary of £19,000 per annum (negotiable pending experience) with an uncapped and realistic bonus potential of £2,000 as well as company training and fantastic career prospects.
To apply please send your CV to Alex Towler quoting J68577, Bodyshop Advisor, Oldham.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on if you wish to discuss this copyright.