Sales Consultant - Executive Search Recruitment
Sales / Business Development Consultant
An opportunity has arisen within our Executive search and Professional recruitment practice for a dedicated sales consultant to join the team.
The role will involve working closely with our existing blue-chip clientele to optimise preferred supplier relationships as well as developing a healthy pipeline of new opportunities from across the Insurance and Investment sectors.
You will also be working with our Executive Search team, to develop senior level retained opportunities. You will help to organise industry networking events and cultivate board level relationships under the mentoring of our managing partners and senior consultants.
The role is paired with our highly successful recruitment delivery teams and does not require recruitment experience.
COACHING AND DEVELOPMENT:
Working alongside our recruitment delivery teams and senior partners, you will be part of our consultant mentoring program. We will provide training in the following key areas:
- Ident vacancy resourcing
- Sophisticated business development techniques
- Executive search planning and deployment
- Process management
- Senior level client pitches
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 4 years commercial sales experience
- High level of social and emotional intelligence
- Highly articulate communicator
- Strong presentation skills (telephone, web and face to face)
- Passion and drive to succeed in a fast-moving sector
- Self-management skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Tenacity to develop lucrative business opportunities
- Entrepreneurial skills (thinks outside of the box)
WHAT YOU WILL EARN:
Lutine bell operates an industry leading salary package which includes a guaranteed basic salary and a performance based commission scheme with no threshold requirement.
Starting salary range: £20,000 to £30,000 dependent upon experience with an OTE of £50,000 in year 1 and 2.
THE WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
Our Haywards Heath office offers a state of the art modern working environment, close to national rail: 15 mins to Brighton and 45 mins from London. We offer onsite parking, open-plan bright offices and break out areas with ahead of the curve systems and technology.
- Social events / team building
- Performance awards
- Team Trips abroad
- 25 days annual holiday (increasing)
Please send through an up to date CV with covering note explaining the reasons for your interest in this opportunity.