Interim Finance Director
Our private equity backed client in Hastings have an immediate vacancy for an interim FD.
The company has made a name for itself in the hi-tech manufacturing industry over the past 5 years. Now, they are looking at expanding their footprint across the UK, with specific deliverables against fine tuning the operations functions, and introducing new revenue streams.
The day-to-day role will include:
- Working closely with the CEO to drive and development business strategy
- Developing and overseeing the existing finance team
- Driving new business and identifying key opportunities and threats within the market
- Critically assessing new contracts
- Providing sage financial advice across a cross section of business areas
- Developing and streamlining finance systems
This role is best suited to a talented accountant with at least 7-years’ experience in a demanding leadership role. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be great at building strong working relationships, as well as being able to influence real, positive change within a limited space of time.