Progression Opportunity for a Geo environmental Eng. Kent
Great opportunity for a Geo-environmental Engineer with at least 2 years industry experience to progress their career at rapid pace. Based in Tunbridge Wells, my client will offer you the chance for a wide variety of clients, including architects, commercial and residential developers, as well as structural engineers. Thus, this is a great chance to really broaden your profile.
Furthermore, the company if offering a supportive environment that will deliver training or fund courses in order to help develop your skill-set. This will hence provide you with more opportunities for the future.
- the production of Phase 1 Desk Studies
- supervision of Phase 2 Site Investigations and remediation schemes including soil logging and sampling
- production of fee proposals and technical interpretative risk assessment reports including generic quantitative risk assessments for human health and controlled waters
- procuring sub-contractor services and project cost management.
- Duties will also include reviewing reports produced by junior members of staff and providing support to senior members of staff to ensure project delivery.
- degree level in Geology or Environmental Science and have 2 years of relevant previous experience
- Applicants should hold a full clean driving licence, have their own means of transport and a positive and flexible attitude towards field work.
If you think that this role could be the next step in your career, please contact Nicole Rankine at: +44 (0) ,
Moreover, if you decide that this opportunity isn't for you but know of someone who will be interested, it is worth taking into account our referral scheme in which we will reward you £200's worth of vouchers if your recommendation is placed