We are looking for a new Media Manager to join a fantastic fashion retailer in Manchester! If you’re that passionate, motivated individual find out more information below!
Our client is a highly successful fashion retailer based in the heart of Manchester! The Media Manager will be delivering innovative, data-driven, integrated media plans for various brands to ensure the business objectives are always met or exceeded.
The ideal candidate will be involved with all the media planning, and they will be working with the media agency and the customer insight team to develop a data-driven method to planning. They will oversee and manage the delivery of above the line media activity, focusing on Broadcast and Press.
Main Responsibilities of the Media Manager:
- Create innovative integrated media plans that engage with customers and ensure above the line media channels such as Broadcast, Radio, Press and Outdoor are managed effectively.
- Ensure media industry developments are all kept up to date and make sure opportunities are taken advantage of, whilst keeping colleagues updated on the developments too
- Liaise with agencies and colleagues to manage campaigns, ensuring high-quality work and kept in line with the budget and time frame
- Build strong, long-lasting business relationships with third party suppliers and media agency to develop mutually beneficial partnerships
- Ensure objectives and targets for all activities are clear and concise, analyse results and feedback performance to managers
- Drive sales and new customers by understanding the full role of media
Skills and attributes required:
- Previous experience of planning and managing television media campaigns in a client-side marketing role or media agency
- Relevant work experience
- Excellent understanding of broadcast media which includes buying, trading and planning
- Build strong relationships within the business and with clients, with the ability to be a clear communicator
- Thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Good understanding of media measurements such as brand metrics and econometrics
- Able to work well independently using initiative to explore new opportunities
- Understand management and measurement strategies in order to get the maximum value is gained from all media
Does this sound like the job for you? Contact us today for more information!