An excellent opportunity has become available for a market leading organisation who are looking for someone to work within a team ensuring that business processes are compliant in accordance with corporate policies and delivering accurate financial reports.
- Part qualified or studying AAT / CIMA / ACCA
- Excellent Excel and MS Office skills
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Professional, committed, proactive, innovative and has integrity
- Ideally come from a commercial business with a proven track record in a similar role
About The Role
- Review and monitor the accounts receivable
- Assist in the timely and accurate production of month end results
- Assist in the production and management of the cash flow forecasting process
- Balance sheet accounts, including the production of any timely reconciliations and reviews
- Assisting in the provision of information on request of head office and other external bodies such as external auditors
- Control of overhead costs and reporting
- Building strong and influential relationships with the business unit by providing a value-added service
- Assist in the budget process where appropriate within the business
- Adhoc tasks on a regular basis
About Our Client
This is a rapidly expanding organisation with a fantastic finance team in place who are going through a period of growth.
Commutable from: Addlestone, Chertsey, Cobham, Dorking, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Feltham, Godalming, Guildford, Kingston, Leatherhead, London, Redhill, Reigate, Slough, Staines Sunbury Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge and Woking
Howett Thorpe recruits for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role; we comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)