Supply Chain & Logistics Coordinator
Our client is a high end luxury food/beverage company that have pride themselves on their product and clients. They are currently looking for a person to join their team and report to the COO while supporting both the Supply Chain and Logistics Manager
- Support the Supply Chain Manager in monitoring all aspects of Supply Chain activity across the global offices.
- Collaborate with key Stakeholders, Logistic teams and third parties to ensure a smooth and continuous supply chain.
- Manage a wide range of Supply Chain Activities such as order processing, forecasting, demand management, stock control and raw material purchases.
Management of sales and imports and exports including:
- Manual processing of export and direct sales orders.
- Communicating with global sales and logistics teams regarding stock availability and shipping options.
- Export - Coordinating allocations, packing and despatch with 3rd party warehouses. (FG, Bulk & POS)
- Import - Coordinating PO information, shipping requirements and receipt of stock from suppliers and other offices. (FG, Bulk & POS).
- Rate negotiation, booking and coordination of transport (sea/land/air/courier).
- Creating/applying for/checking all required shipping documentation.
- Tracking global shipments daily.
- Implementing changes to improve shipping and delivery service levels and rates.
- Coordination of daily operations with DHL warehouse.
- Maintenance of Sage in line with DHL’s WMS (despatch/transfer/receipt).
- Weekly system stock reconciliation.
- Management of stock rotation and location volumes in coordination with warehouse operations.
- Annual physical stocktake.
- Dealing with stock queries as required.
- Combining and monitoring despatch and POS forecast UK & EU.
- Monitoring inventory levels and adjust production plan.
- Place PO with approved suppliers using best prices and lead time.
- Adjust SAGE accordingly and coordinate shipment to warehouse.
- Maintenance of Sage.
- Assisting with picking and packing orders and events stock.
- Checking and confirming invoices (Freight, RH&D, couriers etc).
- Maintaining updated records of all orders and shipments.
- Filing and other administration as required.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience in FMGC preferably food industry or pharmaceutical.
- Be confident with supply chain systems and have good excel skills
- Be a practical problem solver, creative and have an innovative attitude.
- Have prior inventory management/Logistics experience
- Work and communicate effectively with colleagues and professional contacts.
- Ability to manage a broad range of Supply Chain activities and prioritise accordingly.
- Be a Team player.