Disability Assessor PIP
Occupational Therapist, PIP, Disability Assessor, OT
Disability Assessor (PIP)
North West- North Manchester
Full- time, Permanent (Mon- Fri)
Band 6 - circa £35,225
Do you want to maintain your clinical practice in a Monday- Friday, office- based setting?
Hays is pleased to be working exclusively with an NHS Trust, looking for Occupational Therapists to join them on a permanent basis as Disability Assessors.
Utilise your clinical knowledge and interpersonal skills, assessing claimants of Personal Independence Payments on behalf of the DWP. You will receive fully- paid, certified training in assessment and report- writing, and will be given the opportunity develop yourself professionally, in a supportive environment, and as part of a multi- disciplinary clinical team.
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 33 with 10 years' service
- NHS pension scheme
- Move up one spine point with offer (or equivalent if coming from a private sector background)
- Receive fully paid, certificated training
- Progression opportunities in to Band 7 training and managerial roles
- Annual salary review
- Take advantage of NHS corporate discounts
How to apply:
If this sounds of interest to you or anyone you know, please contact Daisy Smith on or
Hays offers a £250 referral bonus to anyone who refers a successful applicant!