My client, based on the outskirts of Birmingham City Centre, is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in an accounts role with an interest in finance. This is a fast-paced role where accuracy and attention to detail are paramount. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful organisation within their friendly finance team.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the accounts team with all administration
- Processing and paying all supplier invoices
- Processing all expenses claims
- Reviewing and managing Purchase Orders
- Credit Control
- Month end and quarterly sales admin
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working within an all-round accounts role
- Self-motivated, efficient and hard working
- Pay attention to detail
- Must have used Sage Line 50 or an alternative accounting software
- Able to interact positively with staff of all level
Please apply as soon as possible, as my client is looking to interview for this role immediately!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at .