Senior Advertising Strategist/PPC Specialist/Digital Marketing
Job Title: Senior Advertising Strategist
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 per annum
Hours: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Passionate about PPC? Dreaming of digital? Want to work with some big international, national and local clients? If the answer is yes, our Client has a great opportunity to join a leading Digital Agency in East Anglia - they are a Google Premier Partner.
You will be responsible for developing, running, managing and optimizing PPC (Pay Per Click) and online display campaigns across all formats. You will need great analytics skills, experience of social media advertising and writing clear client reports.
You will need solid knowledge of:
- Paid search
- Online display planning and buying
- DoubleClick or similar platforms
- Handling complex accounts for a range of clients
- Google Analytics
- Google and Bing Shopping
- Social Networks
- Data analysis & reporting skills.
Ideally they are looking for you to have experience of working in an agency environment, be commercially aware in a range of competitive markets, and be a confident communicator. If you have a second language that would be really great!
They are offering a competitive salary (this will depend on your experience) and great benefits including:
- 31 days holiday (Additional days holiday for length of service over 2 years)
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Health (following a successful probation period)
- Auto-enrolment into Pension Scheme (there is a postponement period of 3 months after which you will be automatically enrolled)
- Child care voucher scheme
- Free Gym Membership
- Annual lieu day for Charity work or money raising for a Charity
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Access to NCP Season ticket scheme for parking - Free parking if you car share with a colleague
- Complimentary breakfast options (can be taken any time of the day) including cereal, yoghurts, toast etc….
- Access to Bronze, Silver and Gold awards for recognising excellence throughout the year
- WiiU for break times
- Free bean to cup coffee (other caffeinated beverages are available including cold soft drinks)
- Regular chair based massages
- Monthly Socials on Fridays with a beer fridge!
- Complementary yoga on a Friday lunchtime
- Any many more (their cake consumption is pretty high too!)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Advertising Strategist, PPC Specialist, PPC Strategist, Advertising Manager, Senior Advertising Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2C Marketing, Brand Manager, Campaign Manager, Advertising Coordinator, Advertising Strategy Manager, Creative Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Strategist may also be considered for this role.