Graduate Recruitment Consultant - City Of London
SThree Group have been well established within the market for nearly 30 years, and we are continually growing. SThree are a world renowned as a leading provider of recruitment solutions across lucrative markets and this has seen us awardedthe APSCo "International Recruitment Company of the Year 2013" award and we have been recognised as a 'Times Top 50 Company for Women in the UK 2014'.
We are seeking ambitious, entrepreneurial individuals to be a part of our success and develop the business to be the best in globally. Our teams recruit for the UK's prime technology businesses and brands.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is varied but essentially includes first-class skills in sales and business development.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing, headhunting and matching candidates to your clients' temporary or permanent vacancies. You will need to learn, understand and integrate into your clients teams and departments to ensure that you at harmonizing both candidate and client requirements.
Some of the key responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant are:
- Using sales, marketing techniques, networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies and their business is key, in order to build better stronger relationships with client companies.
- Attracting candidates by using a wide range of media and drafting advertising copy for use on social media /networks, attending events, headhunting and through referrals.
- Screen and interview candidates, conducting background checks, and matching candidates to vacancies.
- Advise both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and on career opportunities.
- Delivering value through service for our customers.
The ideal candidate will have a degree (2:1 +) with strong B2B/telesales/F2F/charity fundraising sales experience along with the willpower to be successful.
We will consider all working backgrounds within sales, and of course, if you have experience in recruitment then that is an advantage. Ultimately, we want you to demonstrate to us why you'd be a great Recruitment Consultant. ,
We are looking for gifted and determined individuals to join our team and in return SThree offers you a structured approach to recruitment, and the learning and development that will drive you forward to achieving your goals.
If you like the sound of the above and want to be a contributor with the autonomy to build and shape your part of the business - we'd love to hear from you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
More searches like this
- Accountancy Sales £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Sales £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Sales £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Sales £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Public Sector Sales £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)