Mobile Diesel Engine Technician
Mobile Diesel Engine Technician: M4 Corridor
Alecto Recruitment has an immediate requirement for an experienced Diesel Engine Technician to work for our client as a home based Mobile Service Engineer along the M4 Corridor.
Working for a highly successful, commercial manufacturer of diesel engines used in off road machinery, our client is offering a fantastic opportunity to work in a familial environment, manage your own diary and make use of the experience you may have gained in the industry.
Ideally you will have gained experience as an Engine Technician on agricultural machinery, heavy plant or construction plant and will have worked on diesel engines from leading manufacturers.
Job Profile & Responsibilities:
- Travel as a Mobile Service Engineer in the Berkshire, Hampshire and Wiltshire areas along the M4 corridor towards London.
- Perform maintenance and breakdown repairs on customer sites and in workshop.
- Fault diagnosis of diesel engines.
- Working week: 40 hours + overtime (paid at x1.5)
- Applicants must have proven experience working on diesel engines in the sectors mentioned above: heavy plant/agricultural/construction plant.
- Applicants must be based in commutable distance to the M4 corridor.
- You will have experience on service/maintenance/repair of diesel engines and be able to fault find.
- Due to travelling aspect of the role you must hold a full driving license.
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic, established team for a major manufacturer.
- Plenty of overtime available.
- Discretional bonuses available at employer's discretion.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit.