Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
Salary: £20-23k DOE + Bonus & Commission (OTE £45K) & Car
Hours: 37hrs Mon-Friday
Contract: Permanent, Full time
If you are a dedicated and experienced Account Manager, looking to accelerate your career within a challenging but rewarding environment, please take a look at our offering.
Online Direct is the UK`s leading intermediary for B2B energy sales, and our staff and innovation have enabled us to successfully grow our business over the last 20 years. Business is booming and we are expanding at a rapid rate. Come and join us in our brand new modern offices and help shape our business as we enter into this exciting phase.
- Develop strong relationships with Brokers with a view to generating new sales opportunities in both the SME and Corporate sectors
- Managing a portfolio of Brokers from a sales, quality and relationship perspective, you will be accountable for the contribution of value for your portfolio
- Conducting regular face to face Broker meetings you will be expected to increase sales performance and promote Online Direct
- Identify sales trends, competition and Broker product and service requirements and feedback intelligence to the business.
- Provide sales forecasts for own broker portfolio back to the business and conduct own sales analysis for given caseload.
- Manage Broker contract quality and training requirements ensuring quote/query to sales ratio is in line with business standards
- Identify Broker bespoke requirements and promote specific products and suppliers that are suitable for their needs
- Minimum 1 years` experience working within the energy industry
- Proven experience in sales/account management
- Demonstrate the desire to succeed and how you have improved results
- A relationship builder who can forge and develop successful business relationships, acting with integrity at all times
- Outstanding negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) and highly competent IT skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in the following or similar roles, an advantage: Account Manager, Key Account Manager, B2B Sales or Telesales agent
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme with regular reviews
- Full training and support
- Career plan with on-going training (develop into a Senior Relationship Manager)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme / Childcare Vouchers / Bike to Work Scheme / Car lease Scheme/Team Incentive Days
Please apply including a copy of your CV and a covering letter stating your current salary details.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of receipt of application.
Thank you for your interest in Online Direct.