Pay Basic rate £7.60 per hour - £15,017 per year- plus uncapped commission
Location Sheffield - S10 3FL
Hours 38 hours per week Monday to Thursday 11:00-20:00, Friday 10:30-17:00 1 Saturday a month 09:00-17:00
Contact Careers specialises in recruiting quality people for contact centres around the UK.
Working on behalf of a major Broadband company, you’ll be speaking to existing and previous customers discussing offers and products available. Using listening and questioning skills to find out what the customer needs and uses the most and then matching their requirements to the best value and most tailored package to their needs.
- Basic salary £7.60 per hour - £15,017 per year
- Plus average monthly bonus £300-400 + (uncapped)
- Top earners averaging £1,000 a month
- OTE of £18,000-£20,000
- Excellent training and ongoing career progression to management
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly competitions, holiday incentives and employee discounts
- Dress down Fridays, charity fundraising days and team social events
- Fun, vibrant and friendly team environment where every employee matters
This role would be perfect candidates from the following industries wishing for a change in career
- Bar work
- Field Sales
We currently have amazing opportunities available with a highly successful and growing Sheffield business - we’re looking to speak to people who are ambitious, motivated and career driven with excellent customer service skills.
Ideally you will have some kind of customer based experience for example retail, bar work, telesales or call centre work, but we are looking for potential above all else - so your CV is second to your personality and drive to succeed.