Agricultural Client Portfolio Manager
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a leading and progressive firm of chartered accountants in Taunton. You will assume a client facing role, securing existing and new clients through excellent service delivery.
The role will involve you managing and developing the team to achieve the firm's ambitious goals as well as attending networking events and developing new clients.
Our client is looking for an outstanding individual with proven experience in an Assistant Manager or Manager position, who can contribute to the continued development of the firm.
- Applicants should be efficient, methodical and organised
- Polite and friendly manner and able to communicate at all levels
- Reliable, professional and able to use initiative
- A keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Previous experience will have equipped the candidate with the skills required to perform the role
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Previous Accountancy experience as an Assistant Manager or Manager
- Statutory Accounts Preparation
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.