Overview: Childcare Study Programme Tutor
Reporting to the Curriculum Manager, this role will require the successful candidate to set targets with learners to develop and progress through the programme, ensure target setting motivates the learners and to fully evaluate and document the learning of the learners.
The role is classroom based in central Leeds and is a 12 month Fixed Term contract.
Purpose of the role: Childcare Study Programme Tutor
- Maintain standards in accordance with guidelines set by EFA.
- Manage administration of company systems, procedures and responsibilities.
- Maintain delivery standards in accordance with the Common Inspection Framework (CIF) and formulate development plans for ongoing improvement.
- To deliver PD 'Self Smart' to Study Programme learners, to give additional support where necessary and make assessment decisions to judge competence against their award.
- Other administration duties as agreed with line manager.
Duties/Responsibilities: Childcare Study Programme Tutor
- Review learners' progress in accordance with contractual requirements and company systems.
- Identify learners' support needs e.g. Functional Skills and Soft Skills.
- Evaluate and document fully the learning of the learners.
- Ensure targets are met by learners.
- Agree and set targets with learners to develop and progress through the programme.
- Ensure target setting motivates the learner and give written and verbal feedback on progression towards agreed targets.
Qualifications and Competencies: Childcare Study Programme Tutor / Assessor
- Strong occupational competence in Childcare, ideally at a supervisory/management level
- Childcare / CPYW / Early Years qualification (minimum Level 3)
- PTLLS or above teaching qualification
Salary/Benefits: Childcare Study Programme Tutor
This position attracts a starting salary of between £21,000 - £22,000 (dependent on teaching qualifications)
Long term career prospects with well established nationally recognised private training provider
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.