NQT wanted for September
One of our great client schools based in the highly sought after borough of Lewisham is looking an enthusiastic, driven and passionate NQT to join their team from September 2017. If you are currently studying to become a Newly Qualified Teacher from September then is could be the job for you… Opportunities in EYFS, KS1 and KS2 may be available due to staff restructuring, the SLT are wanting a flexible and dynamic teacher and in return will offer phenomenal CPD opportunities to the successful candidate.
South East London | London Borough of Lewisham | Inner London pay | September start
A successful candidate must:
- Have confident classroom and behaviour management
- Be studying to become a NQT
- Possess a great understanding of the National Curriculum and QTS
- Valid DBS- or willing to have one processed
A successful candidate will be able to:
- Work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participate in creative learning
- Communicate with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Be passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
If you meet the above requirements and have a desire to kick start your career in the thriving capital city of London then please do not hesitate to get in touch. To apply please forward across an up to date CV or alternatively feel free to contact Roam from REESON Education on .