Experienced Delegate Sales Executive Basic Salary £18,000 - £20,000 London
Arena International, part of GlobalData Plc, runs over 80 international conferences and forums every year, with a thriving programme that is always expanding. Our portfolio spans numerous industry sectors and geographical regions, meaning the successful candidate will be open to travel internationally.
As a Delegate Sales Executive, you will report to the Head of Sales, and be responsible for ensuring achievement of revenue targets across a wide range of events thought the generation of new business, and repeat clients.
• Have a strong desire to be in sales
• Be a self-starter with an excellent work ethics
• Minimum of 6 months experinace in Delegate Sales is a must
• Have no fear in doing business at senior director level
• Be bright, articulate and passionate
• A strong desire for financial success
• Excellent communication skills
To identify research and contact senior level executives within a variety of business and industry sectors. To be able to present an appropriate sales proposition to the qualified decision maker, with the intention of selling them a delegate space at an Arena International conference/forum.
Key role features
- To establish contact with key decision makers and deliver a compelling and intelligent sales proposition fully compliant with company requirements
- To ensure effective sales communication throughout the sales proposition, closing deals and ensuring Arena International events reaches customer expectations at all levels
- Ensure all targets (personal and company) are regularly met and any problems or issues are identified working towards appropriate resolution
- To respond to customer enquiries in a prompt and professional manner ensuring realistic expectations are set and delivered upon
- Communicating with all areas of the business in ensuring client needs are met and achieved
- Conducting professional and compelling face to face meetings with clients where appropriate, in order to bring in additional business and constantly working to promote the company in a positive light
- Ensuring all business is fully compliant and meets company requirements
- Work as a part of a team in achieving sales targets for products and sectors
- To ensure the company’s Salesforce system is updated and kept accordingly
- Lead by example
- Achievement of targets of both personal and company
- Regularly increasing levels of yield
- Ongoing development across all skill sets and channels to market demonstrating a willingness to personally develop oneself
- To achieve personal revenue targets and contribute appropriately to the achievements of team revenue targets
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Basic salary £18,000 - £20,000 + Commission (depending on experience)
* Uncapped commission
* Comprehensive training and development
* 20+ days holiday
* Career progression
If you're interested in building a long standing career with Global Data send us your CV.
Due to the high level of applications we receive we are unable to respond to each application. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, then you have been unsuccessful in getting to the next stage.