Operation Department Practitioner
MedSolve UK Limited are currently recruiting for an Operation Department Practitioner for our Birmingham based client.
- Experienced scrub and assisting skills with aesthetic/medical/cosmetic treatments and surgeries
- Customer service
- Stock control
- To assist/scrub with various types of surgical procedures including Vaser liposuction, fat transfer, ENT snoring
procedures, and varicose veins EVLT and phlebectomy procedures.
- To assist in pre and post operative care of patients, admitting and discharging patients
- Optimise customer care and experience and effectively utilise time.
- Be involved in control of stock/consumables
- Liaison with outside suppliers and manufacturers.
- Flexibility around business requirements
- Act as chaperone support as required by doctors & nurses.
- Provide support for the nursing team, including recording clinical information.
- Chaperone doctors & surgeons as required.
- Record clinical information.
Customer Service/Patient Focus
- Follow up care and advice provided to patients.
- Patient safety is maintained as a key priority.
- A high standard of service, professionalism and behaviour is maintained at all times.
- All clinical policies and protocols are followed correctly.
- Effective contribution is made to the development and implementation of appropriate protocols and
- Compliance with Infection Control, Health and Safety and Medicine management.
- Active professional development programme ensures an up to date knowledge of treatment and progress
within the specialist areas.
- Development of own education within PREP
- Prepare clinical areas, including instrument preparation, for specific clinical and theatre sessions.
- Maintains and controls stock levels of equipment and material according to the needs of the clinic.
- Other tasks are carried out professionally within the required timeframes.
Care Quality Commission
- Ensure full compliance in your area of practice under the Health and Social Care act 2008