This privately owned group of companies offers a diverse range of services to customers throughout the UK. Founded by two successful entrepreneurs the business has grown rapidly by making complementary acquisitions and developing of new products and services to meet market demands. The current Finance Director is seeking to take on a more operational role and is now looking to appoint an ambitious Financial Controller to manage the Finance department responsible for all businesses in the group. Your main duties will include:
- Supervising and developing a team of 3 staff
- Partnering with core departments to provide financial and analytical support
- Developing budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Supporting sales team with commercial analysis and pricing
- Control and reporting of inter-company transactions
- Production of monthly accounts for group businesses
- Overseeing the annual audit and preparation of financial statements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis and presentation of KPI’s
- Involvement with ad hoc projects and strategic planning
The ideal candidate would be CIMA / ACCA or ACA qualified accountant looking for a step up in responsibility and the opportunity to progress their career in a fast moving business. Candidates who can demonstrate credibility and leadership skills will fit well in this environment and you must be comfortable dealing with a range of systems and technologies. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered will be considered automatically.