Danone Waters & Red Bull - Field Sales Executive - Cardiff
Field Sales Executive - Danone Waters & Red Bull
Full time, Permanent
Package: £19,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity + company car + exciting incentives
Working: 5 days Monday to Saturday (Saturday is mandatory), 37.5 hours per week
Territory: Cardiff & surrounding areas
CF 5, 10, 11, 14, 24, 31, 32, 34, 35, 64, 72, 82, 83
SA 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 18, 31
Are you looking for the opportunity to begin your career in sales? Full training is provided, graduates are encouraged to apply!
Are you looking to progress into a career such as National Account Management?
Our dynamic, competitive, target driven team, are looking for a passionate and ambitious person to join their team to help energise the grocery stores to sky-rocket the sales of our exciting and well-known brands. You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Field Sales Executive on our Danone Waters UK & Red Bull Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Cooperative, Asda, Tesco, Morrison`s, Sainsbury`s, Tesco Express, Sainsbury`s Locals within your territory
- Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Taking control of your own work; using the freedom and flexibility of planning your own daily schedules, self-tailored target breakdowns, and your own personal touch to sales technique; in order to achieve phenomenal results for the team.
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Confidence with data and using the insight to increase sales
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout the whole REL Field Marketing business as well as potential within the clients.
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
Why REL? Put simply, our employees love working here - for the last two consecutive years, REL has been ranked within the top 15 Best Workplaces list (large category) by Great Place to Work UK! Additionally, 45 people have returned to REL. This speaks volumes about how much our employees enjoy working for REL.
REL are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. Since 2015 we have had 17 internal promotions, 18 moves into a development role and 6 promotions into our customers. Are you our next investment?
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today.