Business Relationship Manager
Business Relationship Manager Part Time (2/3 Days) - Fixed Term Contract c£29k + pension,Healthcare, 40 days annual leave incl bank holidays,
We are excited to be working in partnership with a Welsh based charity to support in the appointment of a business development manager working as part of the marketing and participation team.
Overall Purpose of the role is to:
- increase awareness of programme to to organisatinos and businesses
- Delivers new prospects in the target audiences for the programmes to be converted
The secondary purpose of the Marketing and Participation team is to:
- identify and propose alternative services for those outside the criteria
The role holder reports to the Senior Partner - Participation and is accountable for
- Meeting the agreed business targets
- Prospecting eligible organisations for the charities programme
- First point of contact to SMEs across Wales
- Ensuring the effective implementation of the prospect engagement strategy to maximise eligible participants enrollingin the programmes
- Strategic appointment setting and diary management for Participation Partners
- lead generation through a variety of channels including tapping into networks, outreach activities and introductory contact
- Other duties as allocated by the business
The post holder may be expected to carry out duties in the evening and early mornings throughout the week to suit client needs.
- have a good level of commercial acumen and market awareness of Leadership and Management, HRM and/or equality and diversity programmes
- have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- be self-motivated and driven to achieve targets
- and be able to work independently and manage time well whilst supporting the overall business objectives
It would also be useful for the post holder to:
- Speak and write Welsh.