Trainee Underwriting Assistant
A Commercial Motor Insurance Specialist is looking for a number of Trainee Underwriting Assistants to join their expanding team in their Chelmsford Office. Previous Insurance experience is not required and the role offers excellent career prospects.
Working within a busy motor fleet department duties will involve:
- Administration of Motor Fleet policies.
- Processing of mid-term adjustments.
- Running the Underwriting Diary System.
- Issuing policy documentation.
- Liaising with Brokers and Underwriters.
- Preparing renewal documentation and New Business documentation.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to work as part of a busy team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivation to learn and progress.
- I.T proficient in Excel and Word.
No previous experience required as full training will be given, but an ambition to start a career in Motor Fleet Underwriting and an interest in undertaking Professional CII exams.
Minimum Maths and English GCSE Grade C.
Minimum 2 A levels
Please submit your CV to be considered for these roles.