AUDIT SENIOR ACCA / ACA £45,000
AUDIT SENIOR | ACCA / ACA | £40,000 - £45,000
AJ Chambers are seeking looking to recruit an ACCA qualified Audit Senior to join a successful firm of Chartered Accountants based in NW London. They are a fast growing and ambitious firm who have a passion for accountancy and exceed expectations.
This role will be most suited to someone who thrives on challenge, is delivery focused, enjoys accountability, has a 'can-do' attitude and is looking to improve his/her skills and competencies through self-development.
With close Partner contact and the opportunity to gain a broad range of peripheral skills outside of auditing, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills portfolio and further your career within a highly respected and established organisation
- Managing audit assignments including group audits;
- Review of audit planning including agreeing budgets and timetables with client;
- Allocating work, briefing and controlling the team, and ensuring compliance with timetables;
- Arrange, plan and run client account finalisation meetings;
- Training of staff;
- Maintaining and developing excellent client relationships;
- Involvement in ad hoc assignments such as company valuations, due diligence work.
The Ideal Candidate will have
- ACA or ACCA qualified, with 3 years post qualification experience in a medium practice;
- Existing senior and manager in a practice with comprehensive audit experience;
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of auditing and accounting standards and developments;
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships with clients;
- Aptitude for teamwork and problem solving;
- Ability to work under pressure; An ambition for long term career development and a desire to train and undertake new experiences;
- Excellent report and letter writing skills;
- Competent user of Word, Outlook and Excel.