Physiotherapist Required - Mental Health/Neuro Rehab
I am currently working on behalf of a large leading healthcare provider that is currently recruiting for a Physiotherapist to join their MDT in their specialist Mental Health, Physical disability and Neuro-disability Care home in Sheffield.
The post holder will ensure there is effective therapeutic support to service users. They will provide therapeutic support including planning and the development and continuous improvement of therapy and support processes across the group.
Applicants looking to apply should have the following skills and experience:
- A qualification in Physiotherapy with a valid HCPC registration.
- Solid understanding of physical and neurological conditions and how it impacts on functional ability
- A good understanding of current clinical guidelines and how these relate to a Neuro rehab setting
- Have had training and experience in Moving & Handling, Equipment ordering & Hydrotherapy
- Applicants who have worked with service users with mental health and neurological conditions will be looked upon favourably
Salary - £25,700
If you are an experienced Physiotherapist and are currently looking for new work opportunities then please give me a call on to discuss things further or email your up to date CV to
`As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.