Contracts Administrator - Stonehouse
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
GB Sales & Services are currently looking for a Contact Administrator to join an expanding company. As a Contracts Administrator you will be an integral member of the sales support team that delivers the contractual arm of the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the efficient planning, compilation and post completion monitoring of all customer related supply contracts. You should be self-motivated and possess a high level of communication skills as daily contact with clients and senior management is required. The position will require working to tight deadlines so organisational ability will be essential and knowledge of the healthcare sector would be advantageous and an excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft suite particularly Excel and Word will be essential. You need to be a good team player.
Occasional stays away from home will be required in attending contract presentations and review meetings. Initially you will undertake a training programme to build up your product knowledge and understand the company procedures with the intention that you will work independently in the role once fully trained. You will be joining a team of well-organised, highly motivated professionals in an environment where regular training, development and review will help contribute to your success.
- Daily monitoring of tender notification services
- Liaise with sector managers in researching tender opportunities
- Understanding of all tender/contract requirements
- Co-ordinating the preparation of tender responses and submissions
- Managing time lines and expectations for the submission of tenders
- Liaising with sector managers, internal departments and clients in all aspects of contract operation
- Preparation and submission of reports needed in support of contract Service Level Agreements
- Receipt and control of contract correspondence
- Maintenance of electronic catalogues used in support of contract compliance
- As needed, attend tender submission presentations and contract review meetings
- Monitoring contract compliance
- Ensuring contract obligations are understood, implemented and followed by company personnel
- Maintaining tender/contract records and documentation
- Provide guidance/updates on contract matters to sector managers as required
- Any other day to day duties as required
- Holidays 24 days, plus bank holidays
- Hours 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Thursday; 9.00am to 4.00pm Friday
- Personal pension plan
- Family private medical insurance
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.