Business Development Manager
Location: Farnham, Surrey
Position: Business Development Manager
Basic Salary: £30-35K
OTE: YR1 £45k-£55k.
Our client is an expert in providing outsourced business support services. They offer a unique and cost effective solution that provides a wide range of specialist business processes that are vital to the running businesses. They reduce client operating costs and create the room to allow them to concentrate on driving their businesses forward.
They hire individuals who are keen to be challenged, are hungry for success and who will share the passion for working in an energetic and motivated environment.
• Annually holiday entitlement up to 25 days
• Financial support with professional studies
• Opportunity to apply for internal vacancies
• Healthcare Cash Plan
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Dress-down Fridays
• Regular social events
This role would suit an individual who has a proven track record in new business field sales. You will need to be confident negotiator with strong client management skills, a positive and determined approach to new business and a proven track record of achievement and success.
• The role of the Business Development Manager is to pursue new business opportunities.
• The role will involve cold calling and qualifying inbound sales leads in order to ensure a robust pipeline
• Booking and attending typically 3-5 meetings per week
• Ultimately meeting the sales and financial targets as set by the Head of Business Development
• You will need to be confident over the phone with an ability to qualify opportunities to a BANT standard.
• Strong personalities are important as the environment in lively and competitive but supportive at the same time.
• Team work is vital and being able to ask for help is key to success and encouraged.
• A positive and determined approach to new business and a proven track record of achievement and success is desired.