£16,000-19,000 & Branch Incentive Scheme
Monday -Friday 8am to 5pm
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for an Aftersales Administrator, reporting to the General Manager.
Based at ourSpalding Branch, you will be responsible for the daily operation of Service Administration. Working within a strong team environment you will need to deliver outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
- Smoothly run day to day running of ATF (MOT lane- 5 days per week) bookings and payments.
- Chase order numbers for invoicing.
- Invoicing when required, provide cover for annual leave in this department.
- Handling of warranty claims and submissions.
- Assist in after sales duties, customer liaison and communication regarding pre-authorisation.
- General administration duties including filing and post scan service sheets for customers.
- Manage staff holidays and payroll input.
- Answer telephone and dealing with customer queries in a professional manner.
- Assist in after sales duties with workshop controller.
- Ensure health and Safety and safe working practices are met at all times.
Key requirements for the role:
- Knowledge of automotive industry
- GCSE English & Maths as minimum
- Experience with invoicing.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work calmly in an environment that can be pressured.
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual and quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies**