Bar Manager - Hospitality - Birmingham
£27-30,000 + bonus and benefits
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to take the reigns as Bar Manager of this high end and well established venue. If you possess a strong passion for hospitality, people development and have the knowledge and experience to run a very successful venue, then we are keen to hear from you!
Situated on the top floor of a multi-million pound retail and leisure venue, this VIP Bar has exceptional views in a very busy setting.
Taking inspiration from my clients heritage, the Bar offers an unrivalled selection of signature cocktails, blended and prepared by amazingly talented mixologists. Thanks to a team of renowned chefs, there is an expertly crafted menu of dishes all cooked around the Chef's table centre piece, which has a Teppanyaki and Yakitori serving platform. This beautiful food can be enjoyed around the luxurious Bar, on the terrace or in one of the plush leather booths.
The Ideal Bar Manager will have:
- A passion for the food and beverage industry
- Enthusiastic attitude and fantastic work ethic
- Experience leading, recruiting and developing a team
- Proactive and always looking for new and exciting ways to drum up business
- Full P&L accountability - all applicants musthave experience managing their own P&L
- Legal compliance
- Experience at a similar level within an comparable high end venue
The successful candidate can expect:
- A competitive basic salary of between £27,000 - £30,000
- A flexible management benefits package
- Free Parking
- Plus many more exceptional benefits
This is a very rare opportunity to take on a exceptional venue. If you feel you have the correct experience, please do not hesitate to apply with an up to date CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here