· To provide administration and client relationship support to the Financial Planner
· To be fully involved in all aspects of general administration and support activities
· Completing, checking and submitting client reports and take-on documentation, initially under supervision
· Maintaining new business and prospect tracker systems
· Updating client database including fact find input
· Efficient handling of letters, telephone calls and faxes, handling of email traffic and dealing pro-actively with all other items of incoming and outgoing correspondence
· Effective and efficient diary management for the Financial Planner
· Arranging and co-ordinating meetings and following up on presentations and seminars
· Helping prepare client financial planning reviews
· Communicating with plan providers to obtain client information
Deal with some aspects of office marketing, including, but not limited to, creating prospect lists and mailings, and co-ordinating marketing events and presentations
· IFA Administrator experience
· Experience of dealing with clients
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Good numeracy skills.
· Ability to quickly build effective relationships at all levels of the business, including work colleagues, external clients, product providers and other such professional connections.
· Experience of all MS Office Packages, particularly Word, Excel and Power Point
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.