Social Media Manager
Passionate about Social Media? If you answered yes, come and join an award-winning retailer as their Social Media Manager!
Our client is based in Manchester City Centre, but also operates in the European markets! They have great offices, and on your breaks, you can play on their pool table and have a game of FIFA! The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the social media campaigns and will create PR opportunities for the company, ensuring the goals of the company and its brands are being achieved.
The business has a huge turn-over, therefore the candidate will always focus on driving more success to the company by creating engaging and interesting content which is optimised for the intended audience and platform used. Keeping on top of key industry trends is essential and researching top influencers, trends and competitors will be crucial.
Main responsibilities of the Social Media Manager:
- Ensure the social media strategy collaborates with the advertising, PR and marketing campaigns
- Create professional visuals with the design team to ensure they reflect the brand, for example customising the social media pages and creating original content
- Ensure conversations are initiated with customers by monitoring the sites and that any new customer service opportunities are being looked into
- Be motivational when managing the social media team and offer advice and organise team meetings
- Build strong internal relationships with stakeholders
- Analyse and report on social media activity and performance monthly, and seek new opportunities
- Look for press release opportunities related to new products, brand new and the company’s achievements
- Develop PR opportunities and connections
Skills and attributes required:
- A degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or another relevant subject
- A creative, motivated individual who is constantly looking for new ideas
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Great with identifying key trends and then effectively responding to them
- Strong knowledge in social media and clear understanding of how retailers can utilise the channels to generate business results
- Excellent written ability and understanding of each social media platform
If you want to become their Social Media Manager apply online today!