Sales Executive - Heating Oil
A new fuel distribution depot based in North Yorkshire are looking for a Sales Executive to join their team.
The person they are looking for is somebody that is confident closing sales deals over the phone whilst maintaining strong relationships with their existing customers.
They require an articulate individual with excellent ability to build a rapport with customers, as they present products and services over the phone. Somebody that understands the art of negotiation and has experience quoting bespoke prices depending on the customer's requirements.
The position is an ideal opportunity for somebody with heating oil industry experience as the company supplies local businesses, agriculture and homes across our region. The successful candidate will receive full training in a role where every day is different.
For somebody that has a background in making outbound sales calls this is a great opportunity to further their career, by working in a growing business alongside a highly knowledgeable, enthusiastic and experienced team. Longer term there are plenty of opportunities for career progression.
- Contact existing and potential customers to promote the company product and services
- Confidently deal with any customer queries
- Close sales by understanding individual customer requirements
- Maintain customer information in a database
- Take and process orders accurately
- Go the 'extra mile' to meet sales targets and facilitate future sales
- Keep accurate records of sales calls to create a future pipeline of follow up calls
- Be immersed within the company, assisting the team in all areas of the business on an ad hoc basis
- Proven experience in an outbound sales role, ideally in the heating oil industry
- Track record of successfully meeting sales targets
- Good knowledge of computer systems
- Ability to learn about and promote new products and services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Positive attitude
- Desire to grow within the industry
Salary: £18-22,000 depending on experience plus bonus (realistic OTE c.£25,000)
All applications to be submitted via the link below, or contact Matt at Wear Valley Recruitment for more information.