Chef de Partie job for prestigious restaurants
Company that owns several prestigious, fashionable and popular with many Celebrity guests restaurants across Mayfair and West End are looking for Chef de Partie.
(This Restaurants have 6 months waiting list !!! )
This Restaurant is award winning seafood restaurant serving the very finest traditional fish and seafood dishes as well as seasonal game and meat dishes. The restaurant has an elegant oyster and Champagne bar in the centre which creates a sophisticated dining environment matched with engaging service from our attentive and informed restaurant staff.
If this is something that interests you, this is the role for you!
What we’re looking for?
- Minimum of 1 years’ Chef de Partie experience; effectively running a section
- Previous experience working in a high quality and busy restaurant
- Passion about food and working with seasonal ingredients
- Positive and Enthusiastic attitude
- Team player
What we can offer?
- Highly competitive salary - up to £26k per annum
- Provision of chef whites and shoes
- 6 shifts per week - 4 singles and 1 double
- Overtime paid for additional shifts worked
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- Meals on duty
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If this is something that you’re looking for do not hesitate to contact Darren Lewis or Justyna Ossowska Bakalarz from Greycoat Lumleys.