Land Buyer - Leading Main Contractor - North West
Our client is a leading Main Contractor with a £200m+ turnover. We are looking for a Land Acquisition / Buyer to help source land opportunities and then manage the planning process. Focussing on Residential, Commercial and Mixed Use opportunities in the North West, you will be tasked to bring in sites with a build value of up to £25m in value.
Land Acquisition / Buyer responsibilities:
- Identifying suitable land opportunities, then undertaking the necessary due diligence to present the deal to the Board for sign off.
- Managing any resulting planning applications, ensuring that planning permission is secured promptly.
- Debating and sourcing funding options when / if necessary.
- Working closely with the Directors to develop a robust business stream.
- Working as part of a large Pre Construction Team.
Land Acquisition / Development Manager experience required:
- 5+ years' experience working as a Land Acquisition / Buyer with Residential market experience.
- A proven track record of successfully acquiring property and land for redevelopment and gaining planning permissions promptly.
- A degree in Real Estate Management, Quantity Surveying or similar.
Our clients offers excellent career development opportunities. If interested in this position e-mail your CV for the attention of James Darby.