Located on the outskirts of Bicester with on-site parking and good transportation links, this is a great opportunity for someone with accounting or administration experience looking to work in a busy but enjoyable accounts department on a full time, permanent basis with good progression opportunities available. Our client is open to looking at both candidates with accounts/admin experience or AAT studiers looking to build a career within the industry.
Located on the outskirts of Bicester, excellent working environment, fast growing, exciting business renowned for its loyalty to staff, staff satisfaction and low staff turnover, this is a highly desirable place to build a career. Full and on-going training will be provided.
Duties of the successful Accounts Assistant will include:
- Ensure the smooth operation of all group finance ledgers, and timely processing of all the data
- Match invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices
- Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy
- Ensure timely payment of overdue invoices
- Deal with supplier queries efficiently and making sure all invoices are coded correctly to appropriate cost centres etc.
- Provide support to Budget Holders in resolving any queries
- Work as part of a team within Finance
- Support the Finance Officers by inputting into purchase and sales ledgers from source documents
- Undertake any other duties as required and would be reasonably expected commensurate with the post
- Produce accurate work in line with the department and organisation's policies and procedures
- Identify system and process improvements
- To ensure that all customers and clients receive exemplary service and attention at all times
- Maintain a friendly and approachable presence, fostering productive relationships with staff and external agencies
Candidates will ideally have either accounts experience or administration experience and be looking to build a career within the accounting industry. AAT studiers/looking to study AAT would be preferred.
As well as on on-going tailored tranining and development opportunities, a starting salary of £18,000- £22,000 plus a good overall benefits package is being offered.