My client is a highly regarded, award winning market leader in the holiday and luxury accommodation sector. Due to their ongoing success and exciting plans for the future they have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to lead their head office based Marketing Team managing on-line and off-line marketing activities.
- As marketing manager you will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing marketing activity.
- Developing and overseeing the marketing plan for specific channels within the organisation.
- Implementing campaigns in order to expand market share and pursue challenging growth targets.
- Working closely with all divisions of the business to gain product and channel insights.
- Utilise data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share
- Overseeing day to day operations
- Understanding changing and differing priorities and how these impact marketing requirements.
- You will be responsible for developing marketing strategies in line with budgetary requirements.
- Liaising with and managing the activity of external agencies.
- Previous experience working as a marketing manager
- Past experience managing marketing budgets
- A strong understanding of distribution channels for the industry.
- Project management experience would be a definite advantage.
- The ability to manage small teams of people and influence senior management is essential.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the company at a key time in their growth. The role offers a competitive remuneration package and substantial future earnings and excellent career development.