Claims Administrator (General Insurance)
Job Title: Claims Administrator
Job Sector: General Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £20,000 p.a
Job Reference: SS/J018409
About the Company:
A highly successful and progressive national, composite general insurance and financial services organisation. An organisation who truly believe in providing an unrivalled level of service to all their clients.
About the Role:
Our client is looking to recruit a Claims Administrator to support the commercial claims team with their caseloads.
Whilst this is initially a supporting role, there will be the opportunity available to train towards becoming a Claims Handler in the future as well as to study towards insurance specific qualifications.
Duties will include;
- Provide day to day comprehensive administrative support with claims processing and servicing for clients
- Administer, process, submit and chase claims
- Maintain an effective diary and follow-up system
- Contact with clients and insurers by phone, email and post
- Delivery of relevant and accurate information and documentation within agreed timescales
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Claims Administrator, you must possess the following:
- Experience gained from working within the insurance industry
- Solid administration skills
- An interest in claims/becoming a Claims Handler
- Process and procedure lead approach
- A professional telephone manner
- Strong PC literacy
- First - class communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- An inquisitive mind
- Problem solving ability
- Accurate and thorough
Up to £20,000 p.a (DOE)
Death in Service
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.