Senior Buyer / Procurement Manager / Supply Chain Manager
Job Title: Senior Buyer
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary: up to £30k
The company is a leading, global hydraulic manufacturer and distributor based in Witney, Oxfordshire. The company currently seeks an experienced buyer to oversee their purchasing operations and maximise the efficiency and productivity of their supply chain.
The main focus of the role will be to facilitate the smooth running of the purchasing function and ensure that the company is receiving the best possible terms from our carefully selected suppliers.
- Increase the efficiency, reliability and cost-effectiveness of the Supplier-base
- Review & re-negotiate terms with our current suppliers and actively seek new sources of supply
- Manage the day-to-day running of the Purchasing Department.
- Monitor Supplier Performance to ensure the best possible solutions, including engaging Suppliers in Value Added and Value Engineering opportunities where appropriate
- Source, select and develop suppliers using professional supply chain management techniques, focusing on Quality, Lead time, Service, Cost and overall performance.
- Liaise with Quality Engineers to ensure continuous achievement of Quality Standards, assisting with Supplier Audits and reports as required.
- Ensure staff are properly trained for continuous improvement of the department's performance.
Please click on the APPLYbutton to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Supply Chain, Supply Chain Management, MRP Systems, Group Procurement Manager, Senior Buyer, ERP Systems, Purchaser, Manufacturing Procurement, Purchasing Officer, Building Products, Sourcing Executive, Assistant Procurement Officer, Negotiator, Assistant Procurement, Buying Executive, Supply Chain Officer, Assistant Category Officer, Assistant Purchasing Executive, Supply Scheduler, Assistant Buyer, Procurement Project Manager, Buying Project Manager, Purchasing Manager, Procurement Manager, Buying Manager, Head of Procurement, Senior Procurement Advisor, Senior Procurement Manager may also be considered for this role.