Assistant Sales Administrator
Stromsholm Ltd, is an English-Dutch company and UK’s leading farrier supplier established in 1972, supplying high quality horseshoes, horseshoe nails and a complete range of tools and hoof care products for the farrier industry in the UK. Both the companies are proud to have been awarded a Royal Warrant.
Main duties include -
- Answering the telephone and taking orders
- Processing orders (phone, fax or email) onto SAP and generating invoices.
- Support the sales team with day to day customer enquiries
- Update department databases and spreadsheets.
- Processing customer payments
- Dealing with customers at the trade counter
- Liaising with Carrier companies about delivery queries
- Prepare and send samples as required and keep records of the same.
- Other duties as assigned
- You must have an excellent telephone manner.
- You will be enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- You should be able to work effectively at a busy pace.
- SAP order processing