Key Stage One Teacher, Westminster
An opportunity has arisen at this lovely 2 form entry primary school in the central London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, for a Key Stage One Teacher to join as soon as possible on a full time basis.
This popular three form entry school in Redbridge is seeking to appoint a KS1 class teacher to join their Key Stage One team.
The Headteacher of this friendly and welcoming school is keen to employ an enthusiastic and energetic Key Stage One teacher who is keen to actively participate in everyday school life. The school is graded as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted and benefits from extensive grounds and brand new facilities.
- Good student behaviour and a culture of high expectations for all
- Excellent CPD opportunities for newly qualified and experienced staff
- Great salary and benefits package
- Accessible location via the tube and bus routes
- Fantastic facilities
- Purpose builst classrooms
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- Relevant Key Stage One (KS1) teaching experience
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers
- A creative approach to your teaching
To be eligible for this KS1 position you will have a recognised teaching qualification (Bachelor of Education or PGCE) and hold QTS (or be eligible to apply for this). In addition, relevant KS1 teaching experience, preferably within a Year 1 teaching environment, is essential. Two references will be sought prior to interview.